Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login or Sign Up Error

Login or Sign Up Error

I am getting super frustrated with Spotify! A family premium account was made about 2 days ago, and I've been trying to get all the devices logged in, but for some reason, for one of the family accounts, the person CANNOT sign up. I've been trying to do this for the past 30 minutes, and I am starting to want a re-emborsement back... Anyways, every time I try to sign up I get to the point of the robot check, and I do it, it gives me the green check, then I click sign up, and it brings me back to the exact same page saying I didn't do the robot check... I've tried it 1,000 times, on both iPhone 7+ and MacBook Air. What can I do to finally sign up???????

1 Reply

Hi @mariafff,

This sounds frustrating!

Have you tried signing up the other person on an account with a separate email? It's possible that they already have an account, so it will not let a new account be created under that email address (although, they would be able to be added to the premium account if that was the case).

Also, how many people have you got on the Family Account already? Bear in mind that there is a limit of 6 people - 1 Primary and 5 family members. You will not be able to add another person to the account if you have already hit this limit.

If there's anything else that you can think of that COULD be the issue, please post it here and I'll see what I can do. Alternatively, if you still can't get to the bottom of the issue, I would advise contacting Spotify Support so that they can attempt to sort your issue.

Hope everything works for you!
Chris

Suggested posts