Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login password reset not working

Login password reset not working

I bought a prepaid 3 months Spotify premium card.

Could remember my password to redeem.

Reset password through Spotify website. Got the message ‘Sweet! Your passwords changed and you are logged in’. I was logged in on Safari. So I redeemed my code successfully. Only now, I cannot login to Spotify app. And now that I’ve logged out of Spotify site on Website the login stopped working there too. I can go through the same process was again but the same thing happens - new password doesn’t work on apps and won’t let me re-login via website. These are the password instructions I followed:

1. Go to password reset
  2. Enter your email address and click SEND.
  3. Go to your email inbox and find an email from us with the subject “Reset your password”.
    Tip: If you don’t see it, check your junk/**bleep** folders, or any other filtered folders (e.g. If you use Gmail, it might be in the Social or Promotions tabs).  
  4. Click the Reset password link in the email. A new web page will open.
  5. Type your new password in both fields and click SEND.
  6. Go back to the app and log in with the email address you used to reset your password and the new password.

1 Reply

Hey @Leeny76, welcome to the Spotify Community! 

Have you checked if you might have an account linked to Facebook? We recommend you to check more info using this link. That might help.

If that doesn't work, send us a screenshot of the error message you're getting. We'll take a closer look.

Keep us posted.

Suggested posts