Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login problem/forgott email

Login problem/forgott email

Hey guys,

I have got a serious problem and I thought maybe someone could help. I forgot the E-mail of my Spotify account.. or maybe I wrote something wrong while I created the account... So you probably advice me now to use the way over computer -> Spotify -> Users. Well.. I had to reset my mobile because of system problems. I am paying the subscription over mobile bill. I use the number since years. So my question is now. Is there is any way to get into my account just over my mobile number. E.G. a verification code or something like that. Spotify already send me 3 SMS on this number. I am adding a screen shot of it. It's in German but it says that i got a subscription by today because I didn't canceled the free trial.

Would be nice if anyone has got a clue/answer!

Greetings

Ski33

Fabian

Spotify.jpg
3 Replies

Hi @Ski33!

If you’re unsure which email you used, I’d recommend having a quick scan of the email accounts you own for emails from ‘hello@spotify.com’. That way you can determine which one you used to sign up for Spotify with. I'd also recommend checking out this Support article for tips on how to find your accounts.

Let me know how it goes!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Well, I guess I got now what's the problem. Instend of using my correct email which ends on ".de" I used ".com".....

What shall I do now??

Hello @Ski33!

I'm glad to hear you could figure out what the problem was 🙂 Now you should be able to log in with your email and your Spotify password. If you don't remember your password, I'd recommend having a password reset with your email address here.

Let me know how you get on!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts