Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login problem

Solved!

Login problem

Today when I opened Spotify it was logged out and on logging in I found out that the playlist that I had created was deleted and the last played albums were the ones which i never listened to. There were a lot of new songs added to the songs added to the library which i never added or never even listened to. What could be the problem with the account. I am a premium user. Pls help me with my query.

Thank You

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there hope this helps

This has happened to me. I have signed into a old account that I used to have and was very confused. If you are sure it is your current account you might have been hacked so sign out everywhere and change your password. Hope that helps

Please like I need to become a rock star

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @VisheshSaluja! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't sound cool.

Are you sure that you're logged into your actual account? If yes, be sure to check out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Thanks! ^^

Peace

Marked as solution

Hi there hope this helps

This has happened to me. I have signed into a old account that I used to have and was very confused. If you are sure it is your current account you might have been hacked so sign out everywhere and change your password. Hope that helps

Please like I need to become a rock star

I might not be an expert, but that sounds like one thing to me. You could have been hacked, which would result in someone tampering with your data. Since you are a premium account, a hacker may have wanted free access.

Thank you. 

Suggested posts