Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login problems after disconnect from Facebook - cant login

Solved!

Login problems after disconnect from Facebook - cant login

Hi

I disconnected from facebook using my spotify desktop app. I originally joined spotify using a spotify account and not facebook. AFter having disconnected from facebook i can lo longr log in to my account. I can't find a way to receive a new password. What do I do?

---

UPDATE

---

I managed to solve the problems, found an old password that worked. The issue is resolvecd

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

consiglieri - Looks like you've managed to login, is it all working ok?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

consiglieri - Looks like you've managed to login, is it all working ok?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Same thing happened to me. 

I am changing FB accounts.  I originally signed up directly on Spotify, and went in and disconnected it from Facebook today.

Now i cannot log in.  

What do i need to to do get back in there? (and change the FB account this is associated with?

Thanks

@CraigJoynt wrote:

Same thing happened to me. 

I am changing FB accounts.  I originally signed up directly on Spotify, and went in and disconnected it from Facebook today.

Now i cannot log in.  

What do i need to to do get back in there? (and change the FB account this is associated with?

Thanks

You just need to log back in using your Spotify username and password (not your email address). 

If you can't remember your password, go to https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/ to request a reset. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Dear Peter,

I have the same problem. When I request new password it says I used to login via Facebook and I should request a new password at FB?

This is not helping very much as this does not enables me to login at Spotify either... 

Suzanne

Suggested posts