Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login problems

Login problems

Hi,

I have problems with logging on to my spotify premium account, I know my username but have forgotten my password and I have tried using the formula where I insert my username and then get a reset link emailed to me, however I do not recieve any email. When I insert my email adress insted of my username it says that I have logged on through facebook and if I want to change the password I have to do it through facebook. The problem is that when I log on to spotify using my facebook account I get logged on to a "free" account (not premium and not my original account), hence it is useless to change that password... Please help me, at the moment I cannot even get into my account to delete it and create a new one. 

P.S. Very annoyed that spotify doesn't have a direct way of contacting them...

1 Reply

Same i think somebody hacked my account. When i try to reset my password with my own email it says no spotify account linked to this email. HAHAHA...

How the **bleep** someone can change my email and password without informing me. Why there is no email alert or email code for this ? And i tried to contact with support they dont answer... !!!!!!

Suggested posts