Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Looking for a spotify-account, which played specific songs to a specific time. It's about love

Looking for a spotify-account, which played specific songs to a specific time. It's about love

Hello guys,

the weekend i was on the feel festival at Bergheider See in Germany. On my way with the train there was a group of 3 or 4 woman. They heared loud music and on my question, if they play via spotify, they sayed yes.

Now i met one of these woman on the festival again, but **bleep**ed up to ask about her number. I absolutly must see her again!

I am completly clueless, how to find her. Maybe i can find one of her friends because of the spotify account.

There were 3 songs, i remember, they playing on 11.7.2019 between 10:35-12:00 - bad guy von Bilie Elish - Mandala von Blastoyz - Na Le von Omiki Theyr account should be premium, because i cannot remember any advertisement.

I bet there are only very very very few german spotify accounts, which played
Mandala von Blastoyz and Na Le von Omiki in that specific time.

Do you guys have ANY idea, or tipp, how i can find the account? I already wrote the "spotifyhelps" facebook-account, but because of privacy they cannot help me...

This is the only clue i got on finding her.

Greetings

1 Reply

Hey, @Ambazzador 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I really would love to help you, but just using these informations that you've provided, we cannot find the account, because actually there is no way to do it, without the email address or username at all.

I really hope that you find your future love and that everything becomes well. 🙂

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts