Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost Playlist After Upgrade

Lost Playlist After Upgrade

I restarted my computer and all my spotify playlists are gone. Please note I DID NOT DELETE THEM MYSELF. They are just gone after spotify upgraded itself.

11 Replies

i have all my playlists, but i have lost the option to shuffle my library. Not a huge deal, but it is annoying. I had my own hand picked radio station.

@alawler Can you check that you have logged in with the correct credentials. It's just too easy to log in with a username instead of your facebook login. Both work but they take you to different accounts. 

If you are saying that the old Library has gone then you're right @orvil101 . If you want to be able to shuffle all your music, create a new playlist folder and drag all your playlists into it. Selecting the new folder wil then show all your music, just like library used to do.

haven't tried that, but i did not have that option originally before the update. nothing dragged nor dropped anywhere.

yup, this one is no different. just have to listen to each albumone at a time.

Oh no! I have the same issue! Just changed my Facebook password and ALL OF MY LISTS ARE VANISHED The horror, 466 playlist. And I have an premium account, and now they want me to strat all over again?! Help! Can't remember my password of Spotify, thats why i'm logged in via Facebook. This sucks................!

Sorry, My user name is 'chiriddt' and I've deleted by accident all the contain of one of my playlists: Its name is "Punk classics by Chiri" Is possible to restore it? Thank you.                                              

Hola, mi nombre de usuario es 'chiriddt' y he borrado por accidente todo el contenido de una de mis playlists, la que se llama "punk classics by chiri". Serรญa posible restaurarla? Gracias. 

Try the desktop client. You can download it from https://www.spotify.com/

@orvil101 wrote:

yup, this one is no different. just have to listen to each albumone at a time.

@user-removed Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it to speed things along.

@chiriddt get in touch here and ask for your playlist to be restored. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it to speed things along.

Me too - it sucks indeed.  WARNING EVERYONE - do NOT upgrade or you will lose all your playlists

Suggested posts