Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost Premium an my playlists.

Lost Premium an my playlists.

I received an e mail at 9pm yesterday saying that there was a problem with collecting payment, immediately went to my account and saw that my credit card had expired and updated the details but still no sign of the premium returning 20 hours later. I have checked my details online and  it shows my new card details. All my songs have disappeared from my phone - I will be gutted if these do not return. HELP! Also rather cross that I did not receive a email previously warning me that my credit card was going to expire (as happens with every other online subscription) as I could have sorted out the problem much earlier before all this happened. Thanks.

3 Replies

Hi,

I've had a look into your account and can see that you currently have a free account. It doesn't look as if you've updated any card details yet, so when you fancy it, you'll need to enter these new details and resubscribe.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I did put in my new card details, and when I look at my details it shows the card which expires 2014 rather than the one which expired in March.

Hmm ok. Have you tried resubscribing?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts