Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost access to email account + forgot Spotify passwort = Can't use account anymore, but have to pay

Lost access to email account + forgot Spotify passwort = Can't use account anymore, but have to pay

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

any

Operating System

any

My Question or Issue

Hello. I lost access to my email account with what I registered once at Spotify. In turn, I cant recall the passwort of my spotify account, but still have to pay for it. I even cancelled my credit card, so they cant deduct the money anymore (in the past they automatically deleted it, but they dont do this anymore). I am now receiving payments notifications from Klarna. I have a new spotify account which I am also paying for and I dont want to double pay. There is no way to contact a staff member from Spotify for this specific issue and it is really frustrating. Does anyone of you know what to do? Thank you very much!! Anna

1 Reply

Hey @p-_gnhc3cu58, welcome to the community!

In this case, since you can't access the old account at all, I suggest reaching out to our Support team.

You can give them a shout via Twitter or Facebook. They'll find your account to help you out as soon as possible.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts