Lost account

Plan

Premium

Country

Northern Ireland 

Device

Samsung Galaxy 

My Question or Issue

So I had been using the free, premium trial and I recently got a text "receipt". This reminded me that I needed to cancel premium as the free trial is up. However, I had accidentally logged out of my account. I have tried to log back in using the two emails that I have, one opens an account that is not on premium and has no playlists whilst the other isn't linked to an account according to Spotify. I really need to cancel my subscription ASAP. Is there any way to log in using my phone number or finding my account username? Please help.

2 Replies

Hey @AlisonMonroe,

Sorry to hear this.

Please go ahead and follow these steps:

• Enter any email addresses you use into our password reset form. If there's an account associated with it, we’ll let you know.
  • Check your email inboxes, including any spam or junk folders, for emails from Spotify. If you have any, it’s likely there’s an account associated with that email address.

Did you find it?

You can use that email address to log in. If you aren't sure of the password, continue to reset the account’s password, then use that email address and the new password to log in.

You can learn more about finding accounts here: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/do-i-have-an-additional-account/. 

You can learn more about canceling your subscription here: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/how-to-cancel-your-subscription/

Hope this helps 😊

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you. However I have tried this and like I said one email brings me to an old account not linked to premium and the other email address is apparently not linked to and account at all. Really don't know what to do?

Suggested posts