Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost album's

Lost album's

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Since this morning my app has been updated and now dozens of my albums have disappeared. How do I get it back to how it was? After recently being hacked I'm seriously thinking about cancelling this subscription..too annoying

6 Replies

This is terrible. i had more than 1000 albums saved and now there is like 50 random albums.

wth???? IT TOOK YEARS TO ORGANIZE AND NOW I LOST ALMOST EVERYTHING!

Hey @kream_krebsicle and welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Spotify recently pushed an update to the Spotify users which changes the Your Library UI and the way it works. Check this Spotify Answer to learn more about the changes to Your Library.

They're always testing and launching improvements and new features, you can learn more here why.

However, if you don't like the new look, please head over to this idea and add your +VOTE. You can always add your own input in the comments there as well 🙂

If you'd like more info on how the Ideas Exchange works, check more here.

Have a nice day 🙂

SAME! I am so **bleep** off, I can only find all of my songs in the "favorite songs" area and have to filter my search just to find specific songs! I can't look at all the albums anymore. It annoys me because I pick the music I want to listen to by the artwork of the albums because visual memory is my thing. I don't always remember unless I can see the album artwork. What the heck happened Spotify and please dear GOD tell me this is not going to be forever. Just before this happened, all my podcasts did the exact same thing. So please spotify FIX IT! 

Exactly!!!the visual memory is very important!

Does anyone know if this issue is EVER going to get resolved?? because I now only have like 20 albums available and I HAD like 50 saved that I LOVED. Of course it only saved the albums I don't listen to as much. I don't want to go to favorite songs. I want to go to albums! 

Same here,i'm so **bleep** off right now I feel like cancelling my subscription 

Suggested posts