Premium

Country

France+Japan

Device

ZTE Axon 7, PC

Operating System

Android, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello, Today while using spotify on my android phone, my account suddenly got disconnected, and I can't reconnect again. Facebook connection doesn't work, my normal login and password don't work either, and the password recovery function doesn't seem to send any mail to my mailbox! I tried on several devices; 2 android phones, and 3 Windows 10 PC, from both app and web app, and I can't connect from anywhere. There were no suspicious mails or connection in my mailbox, nor in my facebook. Can you help me?

Extra Details

My account name is Stremon I have a premium subscription. I have all payment receipts if needed.

3 Replies

Hey @JayBee82 thanks for reaching out to the community

Spotify recently logged people out of there accounts for secrity reasons. Can you try resetting your password? If that does not work, I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. I hope this helps!

Jack

Can I know what you mean by "security reasons"?

Was there a security breach or compromised accounts ID?

On my side I didn't do any activity that may look suspicious, so I'd like to know the reason.

The password reset function doesn't work, it's not sending anything to my mailbox.
How can I contact them without being able to login?

I found a contact page earlier, but they don't seem to answer to my message.

Hey @JayBee82.

Thanks for getting back to us!

Be sure you are checking the correct e-mail account to see if you are receiving the Password Reset email. Don't forget to check the spam folder as well.

If you've sent an email to support, wait up to 48 hours and you'll get a reply.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts