Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost all my music

Lost all my music

Hello I have recently found a song then gone to save into my Spotify acount (as I do all the time) going back onto "my music" nothing was there but the song I downloaded. I went to search for other songs I had previously saved and they were no longer on there. Said I need to re download them. So all my music had gone. Just wondering if you can sort this? Save me re down loading it all. I don't quite understand what I pay for as a service I thought I paid for my music to be there 24/7 and be offline. Wasn't impressed that it removed all music I put on took my 3 months to build up my music libray to have it vanish in a second. Any help would be useful?
5 Replies

Hey there!

Let me ping a mod to see if they can help you get the music back

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I still can't find all my music and a what?

Which devices and Spotify versions are you missing on and can you still see your playlists?

If it's just one device, try a reinstall. If more than one device, when did it go missing?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I'm missing all music yes see play lists bit not saves anymore. And I have tried that not worked. Really annoyed think I'll just cancel my account not paying £10 for this to happen..

Hey @Jenna1994

Sorry to hear this. Can you confim the following so we can further investigate?

1. Your device and the OS & Spotify version you have installed.

2. When did your saved tracks go missing? 

3. Did this happen after a recent update?

4. What are you seeing in the app (black screen, spinner, error message)

Thanks.

Suggested posts