Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost control of the email associated to the account. Can't login - Can't reset.

Lost control of the email associated to the account. Can't login - Can't reset.

I have been using spotify for 5 years, I have been premium for more than three.  
Account: adv0r . Password I am 99.99% sure of.

Now all of a sudden I get logout from both mobile and web app. Can't login again, wrong password.

The email address associated with the account  doesn't exist anymore, So I have no way to reset.

All my playlists, preferences, hard-learned-AI-tastes preferences lost.

And now I find out that there´s not even a **bleep** support to contact? After paying hundreds of dollars, I have to spend 25 minutes on a forum to ask other users? What the **bleep**. 

2 Replies

Hey there !

Thanks for reaching out to the community.

I feel your frustration but we shall do our best to help.

If you were logged out recently for no reason i'd try entering your account settings online as it might open up automaticly for you to change your e-mail settings.

If this hasn't opened up, click here for the contact form then account and follow the steps till you'll be able to write to Spotify for them to get back to you.

Let me know if any of this helped.

{edit - Community Moderator}

Hey there @user-removed,

Glad to have you on the Community. No worries, we're here to help!

If you're having troubles accessing your account, we'd recommend first checking this support site article. You can also take a look on how you can reset your password here.

If that doesn't do the trick, you can reach out to us by following the link here. This way, our lovely support team can investigate further behind the scenes for you.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts