Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost discover weekly

Lost discover weekly

Am I able to recover my Discover weekly from las week? beacuse I lost it and it was great Thanks!

3 Replies

ฮ—ey there @inigoplc, welcome to the community!

That's a good question! Unfortunately, at this time, it is not possible to recover a previous week's Discover Weekly tracks, unless you had saved them. However, you can vote for this idea and leave your feedback in a comment to show your support ๐Ÿ™‚

Let me know if that helps!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, franรงais or ฮตฮปฮปฮทฮฝฮนฮบฮฌ
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Hello @inigoplc

As @KatesHere suggested you can vote for this good idea. Also, you can use Backup Discover Weekly, which works with Spotify and saves your discovery to a new playlist every week, so you don't loose future discoveries again ; )

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Unfortunately, you can't get it back,  but you can prevent it from happening again. I made a simple tool that will automatically make a copy of your discover weekly playlist and save it to your Spotify, every Friday, in only one click (no need to setup an IFTTT account).

Rediscover - Automatically Backup Discover Weekly

Once you connect it to Spotify, you don't have to do anything else and the copied version will just show up automatically each week! Please let me know if there are any issues or missing features on twitter: @rileytomasek

Suggested posts