Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost music added since 7.july and can't add new

Solved!

Lost music added since 7.july and can't add new

Hey the other day I logged into spotify and I see that all the songs I have added since july the 7th are gone. makes me quite since it is a lot of songs that I can't just recall out of my head.

Also now I can't add new songs to my list :S.

Any way to restore or help this out?

EDIt: I have got my music now for some reason. now I only have the problem that new songs I star is not showing under starred 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi jeffhh - Sound as though you may have created a new account on our system. When you first joined was it via Facebook? Or did you create your own Spotify username?

However, not being able to add tracks to new playlists is quite strange. Please also perform a quick clean reinstallation on your desktop to see how that helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi jeffhh - Sound as though you may have created a new account on our system. When you first joined was it via Facebook? Or did you create your own Spotify username?

However, not being able to add tracks to new playlists is quite strange. Please also perform a quick clean reinstallation on your desktop to see how that helps.

It seems to work now.

And the issue with the starred songs, seems like a small issue since now I can just create new lists.

I don't know why whenever you ask for help things seems to solve themselves.

Anyways, really nice with such quick reply!

🙂

Suggested posts