Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost my 1 and only spotify playlist

Solved!

Lost my 1 and only spotify playlist

I was using spotify web player earlier yesterday on my desktop. Then, I went and got on my laptop to sign in to that same account, but i accidentally clicked "Sign up with Facebook" instead of "Log in with facebook".

Some one told me to sign with my 'original' information. I originally signed up for Spotify through my facebook account; If by that he means sign in with my facebook email, i've already tried that.

My playlist is called "the main". Happened yesterday around like 4pm.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey!

Looks like you created a new account here. Don't worry, you haven't lost anything, I've just moved your old playlist over for you. Should all work nicely.

Let us know if you're still having trouble.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

4 Replies

All of my playlist are gone and it seems hard to get in contact with a real person working for spotify.

Marked as solution

Hey!

Looks like you created a new account here. Don't worry, you haven't lost anything, I've just moved your old playlist over for you. Should all work nicely.

Let us know if you're still having trouble.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you! 😄

eael - I'm a real person! If you log in with your username 'eael' and your Spotify password, you should see you playlists.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts