Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost my pre play playlist.

Lost my pre play playlist.

Hey. I did the clean reinstallation  because of the friend tab not working properly. Before I did it i had added all queued tracks to a special playlist called "pre play" "pre" "pre-play queue" "to play/listen" or something similiar.There were at least 5 of them, when i added some new music I deleted the old one i created the new one and got only one.

I uninstalled and then installed Spotify successfully and noticed my playlist was gone...It looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/c1TW4D3.jpg I thought it would be saved online. I am quite sad- lost about 700 tracks to listen. Is there a remedy? Activity tab is still not working properly, but it's not my main issue just now. The playlist is more important. Is there a chance to retrieve my it? 

I used Revo Unistaller and I managed to find my "user" folder and there are some playlists in .BNK extension. I hope you have a possibility to restore my playlist. Thanks

Edit: I'm sorry about creating a new thread. I noticed a topic "deleted a playlist?" a few mins ago. Feel free to move my post there. Sorry

6 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Just fill in the form on the playlist recovery topic and the Spotify team will look into getting this sorted for you.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks for a quick reply. I filled in the form, and I am waiting for the results. 

need to burn to cd

how do i burn to cd

@johnnybrown wrote:

how do i burn to cd

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to burn from Spotify to a CD. This is because Spotify is for streaming and on premium although you have offline syncing; the songs are encrypted so only Spotify can play them. Otherwise people would buy premium, burn all their playlists to CD, then cancel their subscription; and that is piracy.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

So today, i lost my whole play queue again- about 400tracks... I didn't create any playlist for that, because i didnt see any reason. Is there a chance to restore it? Second question: What about my problem from the top of the thread, i submitted my problem via the questionnaire, but still no answer... I really like Spotify, but it's starting to irritate me. I'm quite upset now- the whole play queue for the next week is gone again.... 

Suggested posts