Lost my premium access

Highlighted

Lost my premium access

Casual Listener

I was always had a premium account and my last payment was 2/6.  When I log in now it says I am a free user and all my playlists and starred content is gone.  What happened and can I recover my playlists if I sign up again premium service

6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Lost my premium access

Spotify
Spotify

Hey!

There is a similar thread that was started not too long ago. Could you try the steps Richard mentions for us?

You can find his thread here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and/Common-Question-Where-have-all-my-playlis...

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hey!

Same problem here. This is a BIG problem

Please please plase, fix back my playlists AND premium access OR cancel my payments 🙂 

Mr Joakimsen

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I tried to log outt and log in with spotify details but when i attempted to enter my passwprd it said not found - when I requested a new password it said I sign in with facebopok please try again.  I logged in with facebook and it still says I am a free user and my plalists are still gone

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify

Mr Joakimson!

Did you click on the link I mentioned above? Regarding Richard's post?

Can you make that the next time you log in, you log in with your username 'jonevj' and your Spotify password. You'll then access your Premium. Once you're in, you'll be able to reconnect to Facebook in the 'Preferences' menu.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Still the same Man Frustrated

Highlighted

When I remove the facebook account, then reset using user name and not the email, I was able to reset the password and login.

Hello playlists!!! ❤️

thanks Smiley Very Happy

SUGGESTED POSTS