Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost playlist

Lost playlist

I think I deleted my playlist Rare in Developed nations. Can someone help me get it back?
12 Replies

We'll help out. Please see the playlist recovery thread for more information and it will be back with you soon.

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

I lost a playlist last week titled Lairscey's Classic Rock. I had this playlist dissapear a couple weeks before. Can somebody help me get it back and also possibly tell me what I am doing that makes it dissapear. I do use spotify on three seperate computers, but never at the same time.

@tltrumpet15 wrote:

I lost a playlist last week titled Lairscey's Classic Rock. I had this playlist dissapear a couple weeks before. Can somebody help me get it back and also possibly tell me what I am doing that makes it dissapear. I do use spotify on three seperate computers, but never at the same time.

If you fill in the form linked to above someone will be able to restore that for you (fingers crossed). 

Does it appear on any of your computers? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

It doesn't appear on any of my computers. It briefly showed up right when I logged into one, but immediately dissapeared before I could do anything. How long does the form process typically take? I filled out that form right around the time I first lost the playlist. Then after I didn't hear anything I filled it out again last week.

@tltrumpet15 wrote:

It doesn't appear on any of my computers. It briefly showed up right when I logged into one, but immediately dissapeared before I could do anything. How long does the form process typically take? I filled out that form right around the time I first lost the playlist. Then after I didn't hear anything I filled it out again last week.

Normally a few days, let me put in a request to the staff for you to see what is going on 😉 

Peter

Peter

Thank you. I really appreciate it.

Checking your account I can't see anything with that name. I'm going to restore all your old playlists - let us know if this helps. If not, maybe you have a second account.

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

Thanks, that did it. You guys are awesome!

/Go Team 🙂 

Enjoy your music! 

Peter

Peter

Hi! I just recently tried to change my email and in the process my playlists just disappeared!  Please help!! 

@jennybt28 - Try the steps here and see if they can get you back to your original account. 

Peter

Peter

Can you or I not recover my lost playlits if I'm not a premium member? I attemped to follow the "recover playlis" thread and I was denied access. The mobile update from two builds ago, I believe, is the culprit for deleting all of my playlists. I can not find the "recover playlist" option and I have literally spent hundreds of hours at it, adding much data to your algorithim and process....not fair at all. Is there any way you may help?

Suggested posts