Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost playlists by unlinking facebook

Lost playlists by unlinking facebook

I believe I somehow made a duplicate or multiple duplicate accounts with my facebook account which got rid of all my playlists.   I thought unlinking my Facebook would refresh some of the Facebook Social information (recently friended someone and didn't see his information on Spotify).  Unfortunately I guess I originally created my account with Facebook so when I did this it somehow deleted my information and is recognizing me as a new user. Can you either get rid the account with no playlists on it or merge the accounts together?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I tried what I thought was my spotify username instead of signing in through facebook, but it does not seem to be working.  I sent in an email but go no response: Case # 01124450.

Thanks,

Aaron

2 Replies

If you where able to disconnect from Facebook from inside the Spotify client you must have a Spotify username and password style account (Facebook accounts don't have that option). How long ago did you send that email in?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey @amoran -- case #01124450 is now safely with our support team. They'll be in touch as soon as they can to help get your accounts sorted out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts