Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost playlists, followers and everything!

Solved!

Lost playlists, followers and everything!

I tried to disconnect from facebook in preferences and now suddenly all my playlists, followers and everything has vanished. Its as if my accounts been reset. I'm on Mac Lion and have a premium account.

Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there, thanks for posting. If you always use your username wowzakid123 (not your email address) you should get access to your main account. It's currently not connected to Facebook. Hope that helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there, thanks for posting. If you always use your username wowzakid123 (not your email address) you should get access to your main account. It's currently not connected to Facebook. Hope that helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Thanks a lot 🙂 All sorted

Hey, I have the same problem. But I've tried logging in with my username "alexandermarton" and my facebook email account "<snip>@live.se" and I get access to this same new account without my playlists and followers. I really only care about the playlists though. I tried to retrieve them through some kind of direct playlist retrieving form of yours but nothing has happened and no one has contacted me. I only hade two playlists, "marton" and "ackeref".

Thanks in advance.

Alexander

Edit:email snipped to protect privacy

@alexandermarton If you have lost your playlists and are logged in correctly, they should be recoverable from 

If they don't appear there and you have lost your followers and friends as well, it sounds like you are not logged into your original account. If you can't recall the correct login and don't have the original confirmation email from when you signed up, support might be able to help.

Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it is from a no-reply address) to speed things along.

Suggested posts