Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost playlists

Solved!

Lost playlists

after changing my credit card for premium payment, my whole account went blank like it’s brand new ! I also disconected from facebook. 
I’ve lost everything, years of playlists and savings.... tried everything to log in and re install the app on iphone and ipad... the chat’ help did not work either, they told me it would take 48hrs for their reset to work and go back to normal but still nothing.

any help ?! Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @yizlez ,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'd recommend you to take a look at this article, it sounds that you may have a second account and you're not logged into the correct one. Please make sure you follow all of the steps there. If that doesn't work, let me know!

Additionally, if you ever accidentally delete your playlists, you can figure out how to recover them here.

Have a nice day 😉

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @yizlez ,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'd recommend you to take a look at this article, it sounds that you may have a second account and you're not logged into the correct one. Please make sure you follow all of the steps there. If that doesn't work, let me know!

Additionally, if you ever accidentally delete your playlists, you can figure out how to recover them here.

Have a nice day 😉

Hi,

Thank you for your help ! I Cannot find my original account, now I have a serie of numbers unstead of my usual name.
I did reset the password and unlog from facebook many times.
It keeps logging me on the « new account »
Also, I only ever used one same e mail adress.

Thank you !

Not to worry! If your username just turned into a bunch of random characters, I recommend you to confirm if the option "Facebook Processing Data" is enabled here

Also, it can take a week or so to refresh your profile and show your Facebook name, instead of a bunch of random characters.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Suggested posts