Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost premium account + playlists after disconnecting facebook

Lost premium account + playlists after disconnecting facebook

Hi

I've lost my premium account and my playlists after disconnecting my account from facebook.

When I login now, I'm logged in as a free user and I can't find my playlists any longer.

This is the case on my PC as wel as on my iPhone and my son's Ipod.

How can I get back to my old premium account (for which I am still paying)?

How can I get my favourites and playlists back?

I allready tried logging in with my old (numeric) username, but that didn't help either.

Perhaps I don't use the correct password for this username, but trying to change that password only leads me to facebook again.

Hope to get help soon.

S.

4 Replies

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

You should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares (ENG), @SpotifyAyuda (ESP) or @SpotifyAjuda (PT).

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

I tried the contact form twice now, but don't receive any answer at all.

I'll try twitter but 140 chars. is short.

If you have a case number from support, please post it here. (8 digit number)

I have forwarded your post to the support team at Spotify. Hopefully someone will be in contact soon within a few days.

Thanks for your patience.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @user-removed 

Apologies for the delay in responding to your case. I have ensured your support request is with the right team - you'll hear from us shortly via email.

If you have already sorted this by Twitter, please let the email team know or respond here if you get a chance 🙂

Suggested posts