Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost the E-mail for a Spotify-Account that i JUST got 3 month premium trial on.

Solved!

Lost the E-mail for a Spotify-Account that i JUST got 3 month premium trial on.

Plan

3 Month Premium Trial

Country

Denmark

Device

ASUS ROG Strix GL5(and then something i don't remember)

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

So i just downloaded Spotify again and started listening to music. I decided to go for the 3 Month Premium Trial, and then i logged of at some point. I tried to log-in again, i tried EVERY e-mail and password that I personally would use myself, nothing worked. I have the user-name of my account but not the e-mail which means i can't change the password, which means i can get into it. I really need help, if just someone has a little clue on how i maybe can find my e-mail for this account and cancel the subscription on it, please let me know. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @IamAnonymous

Thank you for giving it a try.

If you can't find the right email, I'd recommend reaching to Customer Support. 

Please, use the last link form my previous response to do that. 

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi @IamAnonymous

If you're not sure which email is associated with your Spotify account, enter any email addresses you use into the password reset form. If there's an account associated with it, you'll receive an email.

You can continue to reset the account’s password, then use that email address and the new password to log in. 

If you can't access your email address, contact customer support and hey can update the email address for you. You can find the contact form here

I hope it helps!

Hi @Emilia_8
I know what UserName the acount has, and I've been sending the username's e-mail a Password Reset af few times.
The problem is, I don't know which e-mail I have associated that account with, I've tried every single e-mail that I've been and am using, but nothing works.
Marked as solution

Hi @IamAnonymous

Thank you for giving it a try.

If you can't find the right email, I'd recommend reaching to Customer Support. 

Please, use the last link form my previous response to do that. 

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts