Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost username

Lost username

I used groove music until it collapsed. I moved everything over to spotify and signed up for the premium service. It worked ok for a bit. Now it says that my username/email do not exist. They are also still charging me.

3 Replies

Hey @CaptHowdy, welcome to the Community!

Try inputting every email address you have on this site to see if you can find the email address linked to your account.

Once you find out which email you used, just use your email inbox to open the reset link and regain access to your account.

Hope that helps 🙂

Yeah, I did. I know 100% which email I used it won't come up. I have 2 email addresses and tried them both

Thanks for letting us know, @CaptHowdy. We're sorry to hear you're unable to login to your Premium account.

Could you double-check that you're entering your email addresses in lower case when trying to reset the password? 

Could you also let us know if your account was created through Facebook? If it was, we'd recommend checking out this article for some insight into what might have happened. 

If it wasn't created through Facebook, are you able to login on another device? 

Keep us in the loop!

Suggested posts