Premium

Country

Australia

Device

IPhone se 2020

Operating System

(iOS 16.4

My Question or Issue

The lyric share button has recently disappeared and I don't know why. I wa seeing if i could use it but it is not there. How do I get it back? Please help! 

6 Replies

Hey @frey2 

Thanks for the post.

It would seem that the Lyrics sharing feature was temporarily available as part of a test. The reason for this is that we're constantly running tests in order to provide you with the best music experience possible. So it's possible that you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period. Click here to learn more about Spotify tests.

Hope this shines a bit of light on the matter. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

The app is already updated yet I can't find the share button for lyrics.

Plan

Premium

Country

India

Device

(iPhone 14)

Operating System

(iOS 16.4.1)

My Question or Issue

My Spotify app runs on very old version and I can't see option to update in App Store as well. I am also not able to see the share button under lyrics, there is no button. 

You have to have a social media app like Instagram installed for the share lyrics button to show up. I figured this out when I used Spotify on a new device.

Oh! I will check this tomorrow, actually I don't have Instagram installed right now.
What about the updates issue though?

Does Instagram necessarily have to be installed?

Cos I have a similar issue, and I don’t have instagram installed on my device as well.

Suggested posts