Premium

Country

Thai

Device

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Operating System

iOS 15.4.1

Following the thread earlier

I read on the Spotify community site that the issues have been fixed for most people but on my end I still cannot share lyrics to my IG stories even after the update and clean reinstall.

Please check the issues out or tweak my account if needed.

12 Replies

Jeremy

Hi there @kntsy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

We've passed your information to the right team and you should be able to see Lyrics Sharing in 5 - 7 working days 🙂

Let us know how it works so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to.

Have a great continued weekend!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

kntsy

Hello,

Can you please follow up with my issues, it hasn’t been fixed yet but there’s some circle around my lyrics instead, still no share button though.

I’ve been very patience for couple of months about this issues, I hope you understand my concern.

Thank you in advance.

0DBBC608-045A-4957-8283-CF45C010E750.png

CarlosE

Hey @kntsy,

Thanks for your reply in this thread 🙂

Keep in mind you'll need to wait up to 5-7 working days. We can confirm we've passed your information to the right team, so no worries you should be able to see the button soon. 

On another note, we noticed the blue box on your lyrics section. You can start off with a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your devices to see if it makes a difference. You can find the steps to do it here.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

CarlosEModerator

kntsy

Hi, Carlos

Really appreciate the good respond from Spotify staff.

I am still patiently waiting and just for a quick update the bluebox around my lyrics is gone, looking forward for the further fix.

Thank you.

aqf

Same for me. idk why. I also have uninstalled the app and reinstall it. but I does not change anything. hope mine got fix to.

kntsy

Hello Spotify community,

It's been over two weeks now but the issues haven't been fixed.

Any update?

Thanks.

Kiril

Hey folks,

Thanks for your posts here.

@kntsy, sorry to hear you're still unable to share Lyrics from your account. We've consulted the folks backstage and would like you to try one more thing at this point. It's restarting the app twice in a row. This may sound odd but it's how the app does a refresh, so just log out and then to log back in, in the app twice in a row, see if this will shake things up and make your Lyrics share option available. 

@aqf, can you be a bit more specific about your situation, as here we've been discussing couple of issues and we're not exactly sure what to advise you for the moment. Share what's your exact concern with the Lyrics feature and we can take it from there. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on and if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

kntsy

Hello,

I've done it and sadly nothing change at all. Only the report lyrics function appears on top right but still no sharing button.

Thank you.

kntsy

Hello,

Just for a quick update, I've tried full clean my iphone to factory settings with the newest iOS version and still nothing changes.

Thank you.

AndresM

Hey @kntsy,

Thanks for your reply. 

We recommend that you get in contact with customer support here. The right folks will check this situation further with you.

Remember the Community is here for you in case anything else comes up. 

AndresMModerator
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

kntsy

Hello, 

The problem still remains.

I asked customer support and they said I have to wait 5-7 working days just like the first reply.

This process have been over a month already.

Yordan

Hi @kntsy,

Sorry to hear you still can't share lyrics.

If you've recently heard back from Customer Support, we'd recommend waiting a few more days, like they've mentioned. In the meantime, if you have access to another mobile device (a friend's or a relative's would also do), try logging in to your account on it to see if the option to share lyrics is available there.

Take care.

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts

Env: prod