Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

MI DÚO MIX PREMIUM NO FUNCIONA

MI DÚO MIX PREMIUM NO FUNCIONA

Cuando contraté Plan Dúo premium podía acceder al playlist "Dúo mix" y ver un compilado de canciones míos y del otro usuario.

Ahora sólo aparecen canciones mías y un mensaje que dice que soy el único usuario en la playlist Dúo,

El otro usuario también, solo ve canciones mías a pesar de ser un usuario activo y parte del plan.

Es uno de los atractivos del plan y no podemos usarlo. Por qué sucede eso y cómo lo soluciono? Las configuraciones dentro de la app son bastante básicas y no hay mucha información sobre esto.

20191205_080925.jpg
11 Replies

Me sucede lo mismo desde inicios de diciembre y en @spotify no responden por nada, has logrado solucionar el problema de alguna forma?

Hey there @ Pasy and @jotathebest,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Hope you don't mind me replying in English.

We want to tell you that Duo Mix has been temporarily taken down due to the feature not working correctly. Please bear with us! 

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

hi @petya it has been 2 months since this was reported, any advance or the duo mix playlist will not be available anymore in the future?

Hey @jotathebest,

We appreciate your concern!

Unfortunately, we don't currently have any further updates on Duo Mix.

Rest assured that we're looking into getting it back up-and-running, however we don't have an exact timeline for this.

We suggest you keep your app updated at all times and makes sure to look out for your Duo Mix in the Made for You section in the app.

In the meantime, if you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks - take care 🙂

Está función sigue sin andar y aún así la promocionan en sus anuncios como si fuera un beneficio, pero si no funciona no lo es. Ya es septiembre, hay alguna actualización de este tema? Por qué hace una semana contratamos premium dúo y este problema sigue existiendo.

Hey hey @Jose2000!

Thanks for reaching out this sounds a bit odd and hope you don't mind us replying in English.

Can you let us know what is the exact issue that you're experiencing with your Duo Mix?

We have an Ongoing issue about not being able to find your Duo Mix here. If that's what you're experiencing, feel free to leave a +Vote in the thread. 

If you have trouble joining the mix, feel free to send us a screenshot of what error message you're stumbling upon.

Keep us in the loop here.

ElenaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hola. 

Contrate duo mix desde hace unos meses y desde que lo contraté, no puedo unirme a la playlist Duo Mix, sale un mensaje marcando un error y lo lo intente más tarde.

Ya desinstale varias veces mis app, me salí y entre en el paquete y aún nada.

He intentado buscar respuestas dentro de las preguntas de otras personas, pero aún no encuentro razón alguna.

Les agradecería que pudiera alguien ayudarme.

Screenshot_20201205-095837.png

Hey @aless18,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

Can you give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall? This one is more thorough than the usual one. In case you're using an SD card, you can remove it, reinstall Spotify and then try running the app without the SD.

If the issue persists, we'd suggest you try with another device. Are there any changes?

Keep us in the loop! If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hola, soy nuevo en spotify y contratamos premium Duo, quería acceder al mix duo pero no me aparece, según leí debemos de activarlo, sin embargo al entrar al apartado de premiul duo no aparece la opción. ¿Como puedo activarlo? Pues deseo tener ese mix duo. De antemano muchas gracias 

Hi there @SamZarate,

Thank you for your reply in this thread. We hope that you don't mind us replying in English.

If you’re new to Spotify, Duo Mix needs to get to know you first. Find your songs in it after around 2 weeks of listening.

When the Duo Mix  shows up you can find it by following the steps bellow:

• Find it in Home Home icon under Made For You.
  • Search for Duo Mix
  • If you have a voice controlled speaker, ask to play Duo Mix

Let us know how it goes.

Have a great Friday and a wonderful start of your weekend 🙂 

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts