Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

MIS LISTAS DE REPRODUCCIÓN, SEGUIDORES Y PERSONAS QUE SIGO HAN DESAPARECIDO

MIS LISTAS DE REPRODUCCIÓN, SEGUIDORES Y PERSONAS QUE SIGO HAN DESAPARECIDO

Hola!

Hace tiempo que no usaba spotify, hace un par de días lo reinstalé y lo abrí a través de mi cuenta de facebook, agregué listas y le dí al botón "seguir" de algunos contactos, también aparecía que me seguía una persona. Al día siguiente de al encender el pc e ir a entrar a spotify igualmente a través de mi cuenta facebook aparece todo vacío, no salen mis listas de reproducción ni las personas a las que seguía ni las que me seguían.

Sin embargo entrando al perfil de los amigos que me siguían veo que sigue apareciendo como que me siguen, entro en el perfil que aparece y allí sale todo lo que tenía.

No entiendo lo que ha pasado, en todo momento conecté a través de facebook, la foto que aparece de perfil en ambas cuentas es la misma. Me gustaría saber que puedo hacer.

Gracias

3 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Apologies for the english reply!

It definitely sounds like your original account has been temporarily lost in the login system somewhere. If you could get in touch with the Spotify support team directly using the online contact form (in whichever language you are most comfortable with) and they will be able to assist you in getting back to your original account.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

NO puedo ver a un amigo que sigo y me sigue en actividad no lo tengo en Facebook pero hasta ayer veíamos lo que escuchábamos qué pasa??

Hey there @Gore1,

Thank you for your message. We're happy to help.

We hope it's okay that we answer in English since the Community's official language is English.

We recommend that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This will ensure that any old cached files are not causing this.

We also suggest that you to check this support article on out support site under My Friend Activity isn’t updating.

Keep us posted. We'll have an eye out for your reply 🙂

Cheers!

Suggested posts