Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

MUSIC AVAILABILITY IN LIBRARY MORE APPARENT

Solved!

MUSIC AVAILABILITY IN LIBRARY MORE APPARENT

Wow, so let me tell ya'll.
After I moved cities, I threw away my old computer feeling like carrying around an old desktop from the early 2000s for music would be too much baggage. During this time I tried Spotify for free and god bless it not only had the music I wanted, it had all these albums and rarities. God it was such a treasure. Clearly it was just the honeymoon phase.
I switched over to rdio.com after trial expiration of Spotify and not using 'music streamers' for a while and noticed they both had great variety in music and artists . Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt. Until RDIO got complicated and forced me to delete the account because their free music sucked.
Back in November I bought a phone and I didn't have any music so I figured I'd give in and give 9.99 per month to PAY FOR MUSIC. Wow, let me tell you do I regret this decision.
Not only throughout this time have I been using my life to pay for this app, it has been diminishing what I can listen to throughout the past two months.
I was listening to Air's Late Night Tales for a while and then BAM NEXT THING YOU KNOW IT'S UNCLICKABLE, ONLY A FEW SONGS AVAILABLE. NO LONGER HEARD.  WTF?
What I don't understand is how at some point everything was in its place and then it is snatched from your Starred list.
I am losing it Spotify, you need to get it together or else I will refuse to donate 10.00 a month for extracting the life out of my music library and get a Zune!

Receipts:

goneintotheabyssofcensorhship.JPG

goneintotheabyssofcensorhship2.JPG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

2 Replies

Hello and welcome to the community!

Spotify never withdraws any music from Spotify but the record companies may do it because it's up to them to decide. You can read more at the music faq.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here
Marked as solution

tumblr_ly0zrfnDAf1qexiyho1_500.jpg

Suggested posts