Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

MY SPOTIFY DOES NOT WORK WITH MY FULL DATA

MY SPOTIFY DOES NOT WORK WITH MY FULL DATA

Since I made the first payment as PREMIUM account, I could not listen to ANY songs when I am using my full data allowance. The only way I can listen to anything, is when I am connected to some WI-FI network. I saw this topic here already and I have done everything that they showed as " solution ". Checked If I have all my data allowance, checked if I am offline on spotify ( i am not ), I deleted my app and installed again. I logged out and in again and it is always into this Offline-mode. Why does it say "Offline" when I have full internet connection???? That is so unfair, I paid for three months and I can not use it. HELP PLEASE, I'M GOING CRAZY. 

1 Reply

Hey there @leticiamnc,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

First, we hope you don't mind us moving your thread in the relevant Help Board instead so users with a similar issue can find it more easily.

Since you mention that it works with no issues with another connection, we recommend contacting the service provider of the original network for more information.

Further, it'd be helpful if you could share some additional details on the device this is happening on, as well as any screenshots of how the app looks for you when this happens - just make sure that no private/sensitive data are visible. This way, we can take a closer look into what's happening.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts