Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Made a new account just to log in to my other

Solved!

Made a new account just to log in to my other

My Question or Issue

So, I just made this account just to get assistance and to access my other account under the username Cheetah8895. However, I forgot my password and I'm not receiving any emails (even in spam or deleted), although I'm not sure which email its under anyways.

Also, I have been charged for premium on the other account (Cheetah8895, not Cheetah_8895) and I need to dispute this. I would like to either merge the accounts or have that one deleted, since I haven't used it since the account was created.

In short, the account in question has the username of Cheetah8895.
I forgot the username of it and the email associated with it.
I would like to close the account (Cheetah8895, not Cheetah_8895) or merge these two accounts.
I also need to dispute and request a refund since I haven't been able to log in to the account in question since it was upgraded.

Help ASAP!

Plan

Premium

Country

U.S.A

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9+

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Cheetah_8895,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

If you can't log in and you’re unsure which email you used, I’d recommend having a quick scan of the email accounts you own for emails from ‘hello@spotify.com’. That way you can determine which one you used to sign up for Spotify with. I'd also recommend checking out this Support article for more help.

Then, you should be able to close your account by following the steps in this Support article

On another note, if you'd like to ask for a refund, I'd recommend you check out Spotify's refund policy here for the next steps to take.

Hope this helps and let me know how things go!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @Cheetah_8895,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

If you can't log in and you’re unsure which email you used, I’d recommend having a quick scan of the email accounts you own for emails from ‘hello@spotify.com’. That way you can determine which one you used to sign up for Spotify with. I'd also recommend checking out this Support article for more help.

Then, you should be able to close your account by following the steps in this Support article

On another note, if you'd like to ask for a refund, I'd recommend you check out Spotify's refund policy here for the next steps to take.

Hope this helps and let me know how things go!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Thank you for the reply!

I looked back at my emails and the only one I received Spotify Emails on, was the email I used to sign up with this account. Apparently I had emails from 2014 but before I made this Cheetah_8895 account, it said that nothing was registered to that email. So how is that possible?

Anyways, the only reason why I had premium for Cheetah8895 is because Xbox gave a free 6 months of premium to its new ultimate users, however none of my info was saved.

Thank you again for the response, but I cant get anywhere with this unfortunately. 

I need this account (Cheetah8895, not Cheetah_8895) to be closed since I cant get into it and its going to continue to charge me. 

Hello @Cheetah_8895!

In this case I reccomend you contact Spotify directly. They will be able to take a look backstage for you and hopefully solve this as soon as possible. You can learn how to contact Spotify here.

Hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts