Major Account Email/Password Troubles

Premium For Family Subscription

Canada

Device

iPhone 7, Macbook Air (2017)

Operating System

iOS 12, MacOS Mojave

My Question or Issue

Recently, my account has been running into some major troubles, I've noticed that all of my devices have been signed out, I used the sign in with facebook button, as I usually do, and signed in. I noticed that my email is an old email that no longer works, and tried to change it using my usual password. This didn't work, so now I am either forgetting my password entirely or it has been changed by someone else.

I am also the manager of my Spotify for family subscription and noticed there was a suspicious email/account that has been added to my family subscription, and I have removed it. This further supported my thought that someone signed into my account and signed out all devices, and then added their own Spotify account to the subscription. I've been trying to guess passwords in order to change my email, but as it stands, I can't change my email without my password, and I can't change my password without my email or my current password.

I have absolutely no idea how I can fix this because so far I can only use my facebook account to sign in, but that doesn't let me change my password or email.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @limentum

thanks for posting !

If you have already checked out the steps provided on this help page with no success, please reach out to support using this help page and have them take a closer look.

Hope this helps 😃

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @limentum

thanks for posting !

If you have already checked out the steps provided on this help page with no success, please reach out to support using this help page and have them take a closer look.

Hope this helps 😃

Suggested posts