Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Making the simple not so simple

Making the simple not so simple

My request is simple I just want to register with a username and password so I can use sonos and not stupid Facebook login come on really it should be so easy please help or I will be leaving the service before I have even started
3 Replies

Not to worry, you can retrieve your Spotify username and create your “device password” here (please login with your Facebook credentials):

http://www.spotify.com/account/set-device-password/

Once you have your Spotify username and your device password, just log in with these to get your Sonos going.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Would not work on the ipad or iphone however managed to create password using my pc please feedback a simple register option would be much better.

on a positive note now I am logged in the song selection is looking great

thanks sorry and sorry about the rant

one final point is there an option to freeze your account for a few weeks if on holiday etc?

You should be able to log into your iPad and iPhone with your Facebook details.

Regarding the freezing of your account, I'm afraid we can't offer that. If you're going for a longer period though, it might be worth cancelling and resubscribing when you get back.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts