Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Managing Family Subscription

Solved!

Managing Family Subscription

I want to manage my family subscription. Whenever I go to the page Premium fo Family, I get a black screen. I can't see any members, I can't add members.. just a black screen

Spotify SS 25902017.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @cisocis,

Thanks for posting to the community! That's really odd, but let's see what we can do! Have you tried accessing the Spotify Premium for Families page on another browser? Another device maybe?

Cheers!

Tim

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @cisocis,

Thanks for posting to the community! That's really odd, but let's see what we can do! Have you tried accessing the Spotify Premium for Families page on another browser? Another device maybe?

Cheers!

Tim

I ma having the same issue , I cant add family members its ahows a blank screen. HELP

Hey @shakeelameen777,

Do you mind doing what I suggested to cisocis, and try on another device, or in your browsers incognito mode?

Cheers,

Tim

Thanks Tim,

i have tried with with a different browser but no luck . I have been trying to add another family member to my premium account but all I have been getting is a blank screen . Tried two different computers .

Does spotify have a customer support service number or support e mail ?

Thanks

Thanks for getting back to me, @shakeelameen777! If you wouldn't mind just clearing your cache for me? If not, I'll need your device specifications (such as brand, model and operating system) as well as your internet browser information (such as Chrome or Safari, and it's version number).

Spotify doesn't have a Customer Service Support Number, but you can contact them through this portal. If you send them a message, it'll be a good idea to link them this conversation so they can see what we've tried so far.

Cheers!

I am experiencing the same thing. It's just black screen. My browser is Google chrome.Can somebody please walk me through the process so i can add or manage members on my Family subscription?

Hey! I'd love to help you here!

Would you be able to try deleting your cache, cookies and hosted app data, then try managing members of your Spotify Premium for Family plan? Find out how to at: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392709!

Let me know how it goes!
Tim

Suggested posts