Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Many Songs Missing in India

Many Songs Missing in India

Many albums of good artists are missing in India. They are available on other platform why not on Spotify. Eg Trench by twenty one pilots , Bazzi's Mine, Many songs are not available in India. Please reply fast because it would be like wasting money on spotify. 

4 Replies

Hey there @7_u92c4m0-jel,

thanks for posting in the community !

We want all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

The good news is: We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon, so please check back! 

Spotify was just released, give it sometime and i can promise you'll be enjoying the greatest streaming service there's out there 😃

what is wrong with spotify? how can they ask me to subscribe if they dont even have major artists like coldplay,led zepplin etc. ive already paid for my annual subscription. very poor by spotify. i mean why do you even launch in india if you dont have permission from major record labels? smh

@7_u92c4m0-jel wrote:

Many albums of good artists are missing in India. They are available on other platform why not on Spotify. Eg Trench by twenty one pilots , Bazzi's Mine, Many songs are not available in India. Please reply fast because it would be like wasting money on spotify. 

Hi!! Soon all will be able, for now i recommend you to enjoy the ones you have.

I am really **bleep** rn. The Blurryface album used to be available but now even that isn't. I used to love to listen to stresses out and Ride even if I couldn't listen to Trench. Like what? Instead of adding more, you're taking away what we had before?

Suggested posts