Premium

Country

Chile

Device

iPhone 7 and laptop

Operating System

iOS 11.2.6, and Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I'm having big troubles with my Spotify account in all the devices I regularly use, it began stoping some songs after 6 seconds on my PC, I tried modifying the "host" file wich didn't have anything wrong when I first open it to modify it, then I tried lowering the streaming quality to "Automatic" and disabled the Hardware Acceleration, none of these worked. These actions only made it worse, now I coludn't play almost any song that wasn't already downloaded. Then, I followed the instructions from another post here and  erased all the contents on the folder C:\Users\anton\AppData\Local\Spotify. That's when the iPhone started to fail too, I tried reinstalling Spotify on my laptop and my iPhone but it didn't work, now I can play some songs but many songs doesn't play at all or stop after few seconds, and also the browser says "Something went Wrong" everytime I use it on my iPhone. On my laptop the Browser works but it doesn't play most of the songs I search. As I said earlier, I've tried many solutions that have worked to other people but only made it worse for me.

2 Replies

Hi, 
Please contact support so they can further check your account from their end and provide you additional troubleshooting if needed. 

Hey there @pmatheus10,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Just to confirm, have you tried performing a clean reinstallation of the app on your devices following the steps in this Spotify Answer

If so and that didn't do the trick, we'd suggest checking if this issue persists using a different Spotify account if possible. This way, we can make sure that it's not an account related issue.

It'd be also helpful if you could post any screenshots or screenrecordings of what's happening and any error messages you see. Just make sure that there's no private or sensitive info displayed when sharing in the Community.

Let us know how it goes! If you have any questions, we'll be right here.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts