Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Mexico

Device

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Tengo un problema ya que mi compañía de teléfono me cobra por el servicio y también se me cobra por tarjeta quiero saber cómo eliminar el pago por tarjeta de crédito sin perder el servicio

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @RobertoParra,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind us replying in English since it's the Community's official language.

It sounds like you have two accounts that are both on Premium: one through your mobile service provider and one that you've subscribed with your card's details. In this case, we'd recommend following all the steps here to locate any accounts you have with us. 

Once you've located the one that your card is getting charged from, you can follow the steps here to cancel that subscription. To avoid further confusion, we'd also suggest closing that account following the steps in this support site article

If you'd like any content transferred over to the account you'd like to keep, you can try the steps in this Spotify Answer

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @RobertoParra,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind us replying in English since it's the Community's official language.

It sounds like you have two accounts that are both on Premium: one through your mobile service provider and one that you've subscribed with your card's details. In this case, we'd recommend following all the steps here to locate any accounts you have with us. 

Once you've located the one that your card is getting charged from, you can follow the steps here to cancel that subscription. To avoid further confusion, we'd also suggest closing that account following the steps in this support site article

If you'd like any content transferred over to the account you'd like to keep, you can try the steps in this Spotify Answer

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts