Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Me cobraron $99 pesos para verificar fondos

Solved!

Me cobraron $99 pesos para verificar fondos

Desde el 5 de Enero me cobraron eso pata verificar si tenía fondos, CANCELÉ el servicio y me dijeron que en unos días me lo regresan ¿Cuanto tarda? 

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

México

Device

Moto G5 plus

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @BvryIT.

Thanks for getting back to us - glad to hear that our @SpotifyAyuda team was able to help you out there!

We can't say for sure how long it will take to return the funds, however it shouldn't take too long. If you haven't received them within 2 weeks, feel free to reach out to us or @SpotifyAyuda again.

Hope that helps! We'll be right here if you have any other questions.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @BvryIT.

Thanks for getting in touch! Hope it's okay if we reply in English.

We charge you 0.01 at the start of a subscription, to verify if the payment details are correct. The funds should be returned within a few days. Wait a few more days and you should see the money coming back 🙂

If you've been charged 99.00 then you've paid for a regular Premium subscription. This you won't get back as it's the monthly payment for Premium in Mexico.

Hope this answers your question. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Thabk you to respond, i know a bit of English

So, i send dm to "Spotify ayuda" on Twitter, then they respond what the Charge of $99 was to Check funds, i was try to Subscribe to a family plan, i suscribe but Immediately He asked me to verify my payment information, so i cancel my plan and Spotify He told me that they would return the money 

How many days it takes ?

Screenshot_20190109-012346.png
Marked as solution

Hey @BvryIT.

Thanks for getting back to us - glad to hear that our @SpotifyAyuda team was able to help you out there!

We can't say for sure how long it will take to return the funds, however it shouldn't take too long. If you haven't received them within 2 weeks, feel free to reach out to us or @SpotifyAyuda again.

Hope that helps! We'll be right here if you have any other questions.

Suggested posts