Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Meredith

Solved!

Meredith

Hi there Meredith.

Please help me! I have been using Premium account for almost for a year now and I have lost all my playlists. I am about to cry. Could you please help me recover them. I can not function without my music.. I would greatly apreciate, if you can help.

Look forward hearing from you..

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Meredith.

Its done! All good now! I have contacted the Spotify Suport Team. Scot contacted me saying that I have accidentally created a facebook duplicate account (I have no idea why and how i did that). Then I reset my passward for Spotify ! and logged in back again and BOOOM all playlists were there!

Spotify still needs to improve but It R.O.C.K.S.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

@user-removed wrote:

Hi there Meredith.

Please help me! I have been using Premium account for almost for a year now and I have lost all my playlists. I am about to cry. Could you please help me recover them. I can not function without my music.. I would greatly apreciate, if you can help.

Hi, and welcome to the Spotify community!

Please see this post for more information about how to recover playlists: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Deleted-a-Playlist/m-p/180006

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

@user-removed wrote:

Hi there Meredith.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

It sounds like you might have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate account which is what normally happens when your playlists disappear. Is your subscription missing to?

Try following the steps outlined in this post and see if they can get you back into your original account. If not, there is a link in that post to get in touch with the Spotify team directly.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Hi Meredith.

Its done! All good now! I have contacted the Spotify Suport Team. Scot contacted me saying that I have accidentally created a facebook duplicate account (I have no idea why and how i did that). Then I reset my passward for Spotify ! and logged in back again and BOOOM all playlists were there!

@hmzkardes1 wrote:

Hi Meredith.

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know, good to hear!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

@hmzkardes1 wrote:

Hi Meredith.

@great hmzkardes1! Glad it's working and  @Peter and @AnthonyB were able to help. 

Suggested posts