Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Merge Content to New Account ?

Merge Content to New Account ?

I've been a long-time user of Spotify and have ran into an issue that I have no idea how to handle without it being a huge hassle; this is a long and probably confusing story, and you can skip to the end if you want, but here's the full stoy:

A while ago I had FaceBook tied to my premium account, but then I decided to delete the FB account because of personal reasons. The old Spotify account is something that I still use but now it's cluttered with too much stuff from my old FB account -- like old friend's music that I've saved and such -- so I made a new one, the free version, and tied it to my new FB account. But now I have the old account with all my music playlists and premium subscription, and an empty account that has none of my music and no premium content...but is the account that I want to use instead.
So my question is this: is there a way to merge/add the old, premium account's membership and playlists to my new, Spotify Free account, essentially keeping the new account's information -- username, for example -- and get the old playlists, or is it just tough beans for me?

Basically I am wondering if it's possible to switch my premium subscription and add the old playlists to my new account. I understand if it's not possible, but I'd still like to know if I don't need to slowly and awkwardly add the old music and premium to the new account ^^;

I appreciate any help, thank you! ❤️

1 Reply

Hi @LunarMarble, thanks for using the Spotify Community! Here's some ideas:

• You can transfer your old playlists to your new account. Thread here on how to do.

• Here's a link to troubleshooting how to use Spotify without FB. Instructions on there for contacting Spotify for help moving files over, among other things.

Please mark as solved if this was helpful 🙂

Suggested posts