Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Merged Accounts = 'Empty' Tracks

Merged Accounts = 'Empty' Tracks

For some reason I had 2 Shazam accounts. These have been merged and although the it looks as though the 2 histories have been merged too only a portion of the tracks appear in the playlist in Spotify. The full list is 192 only 105 show.

I have tried logging out, removing the playlists, installing the app and manually selecting the tracks but only the same 105 tracks show.

Any suggestions gratefully received

Best

Toby

Plan

Premium

Country

Uk

Device

(iPad Pro & Samsung Mobile)

Operating System

iOS & Android

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hey there @TJHarling,

thanks for posting !

Please check out this help page on using Shazam and Spotify.

I'd recommend unclicking and clicking back on the Spotify permissions on your Shazam app.

Let me know how it goes 😃

Thanks - I've tried all that before and still only a portion of the tracks appear in the list.

It's something to do with which account I was logged in to when the 'Missing' tracks where Shazamed and how the accounts where subsequently merged and what data was copied.

Hey @TJHarling.

Thanks for getting back to us.

We found a thread in the Community which has a solution which might be useful to you - here's the link. Could you let us know if the steps provided there helped?

If not, then based on the info you gave us, it sounds like something might have gone wrong when merging the two Shazam accounts. In that case, we suggest you reach out to Shazam for help here.

Keep us posted and let us know how you get on! We'll be here if you have any further questions.

Suggested posts