Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Merged Accounts ???

Merged Accounts ???

Okai So, I need help immediately.

I had to make a new account in order to be able to make this topic because if i try to make it ask me to verify email address, but inside my account the email address is someone else's email address.
Today i noticed my spotify puts random musics, when i noticed it's not automated, it's some logged in into my accout.

I went in google chrome Spotify account and noticed only my user name was correct on my profile. (nor email, nor password nor plan, nothing at all).
I'm connected with Facebok btw, so manual password intake is not required. 

Now here comes the best part:
I tried to open an issue ticket to spotify to report the issue, and after sending it i noticed the contact email wasn't mine. It was someone else's email address

Which is: issacfl**+n**@gmail.com (i'm not sure if i can post others details here or not, so if you need full information of the other people details in my account page contact me). So i was unable to contact Spotify that way.

The biggest problem is, since i'm able to see his/her details in my account i'm sure he/she also can see mine. This ISSUE MUST BE SOLVED ASAP. I also can't cancel the plan, since i'm unable to do anything in the account ( password required ), but it won't accept my password, can't even change (even with forgot password), because the contact mail changed to the unkown person's email.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know if anything you need. Screenshots, more details etc....

Plan

Premium

Country

Hungary

Device

Huawei P30

Operating System

(Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

3 Replies

my main account is : lricsil

Hey @Ricsiii,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I would recommend you check out this page for more information. I would also recommend contacting customer service about this issue.

I hope this helps and let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Hey,
Thank you. They already contacted me.

Suggested posts