Announcements

Merging Accounts

Merging Accounts

Apparently, I have two accounts. My "main" account, where I have a preminum membership and all of my music (logged in with an email address and password), and a second account linked to my Facebook.

I'm trying to merge those accounts onto the curently empty account linked to FB. There should be a simple fix, but I'm just not seeing it. 

One potential issue for my trouble, my "main" account that I actually use was created yeaars ago with a different Facebook profile (work/job account) that has since been turned into a "fan page" with "likes", and recently deleted altogether, yet Spotify still shows this premium account as being linked to that now abandoned/defunct old FB account. I'm not seeing an option to unlink that account.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

1 Reply

Hi, blainestewart! Welcome to the community.

The easiest way to solve this issue is to fill out a contact form  so that someone from the Spotify team can merge both of your accounts. You may receive an automated email, please reply back to it. Spotify's support will usually get back to you within 24 to 48 hours. 🙂

If this solves your issue, please click "Accept As Solution" below.

- Jiana

Suggested posts