Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Merging facebook and spotify, temporary facebook error.

Solved!

Merging facebook and spotify, temporary facebook error.

I own a spotify account and wanted to merge this with my facebook account. However, my facebook account uses a hotmail adress while my spotify account uses my gmail adress. When I log in using my facebook account I'm unable to disconnect from facebook, I assume because that account was created with facebook.

When I try to merge using the account overview, I get something along the lines of "We're sorry, there was a temporary error. Try again later." (different language)

Using the desktop client nothing happens when I try to merge and on the mobile app I get an error saying the facebook account is already linked to a different spotify account (again, unable to disconnect from facebook).

I have looked everywhere for a solution, but none have helped so far.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @JarneRenders,

Welcome to the community!

To merge your two Spotify accounts, I would recommend getting in touch with the Spotify support team using the online contact form. They should be able to help you merge your accounts.

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @JarneRenders,

Welcome to the community!

To merge your two Spotify accounts, I would recommend getting in touch with the Spotify support team using the online contact form. They should be able to help you merge your accounts.

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts