Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Messages gone

Solved!

Messages gone

Here is what happend:

I wrote a reply to a message. I got a "Failed to send meassage" error. I quit the spotify app, opened it again and now all my messages are gone!!!

It looks like a serious bug... Are the messages hiding somwhere? Can I get them back?

Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 15.09.07.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify team know about this problem and working on it.
If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Hello and welcome!

Have you tried to reinstall spotify? Just follow to instructions provided here 

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Now I've tried reinstalling spotify as in your provided instructions. Still no meassages 😞

Also there is a ui bug. Hard to read text on text and two icons.

Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 15.48.42.png

I checked my inbox and i have the same problem as you. I think spotify have some problems with servers. I will try to contact support about it. Thanks!

I have exactly the same problem.

Anything else I can do to fix it ?

Thanks

Hi Spotify-Team,

I have exactly the same problem.

Please help...

Thanks

@Thanks for contacting support. I thought I was writing to spotify support. Are you working for spotify @atom1989 ?

@atom1989 wrote:

I checked my inbox and i have the same problem as you. I think spotify have some problems with servers. I will try to contact support about it. Thanks!

No i'm not working for spotify. I'm just want to help people on community.

Same issue here guys. Seems to only be on the desktop versiion. Currently running Spotify on a Macbook with Yosemite 10.10.2. Checked the app on my phone and messages are still in my inbox

Marked as solution

Spotify team know about this problem and working on it.

same problem here, please help 😞

Please note: Future releases of the Spotify Desktop client will no longer feature an message tab and will no longer support the presentation of Spotify messages,therefore this API has been discontinued.

Are you saying Spotify got rid of messages altogether? That does not seem cool. I've been waiting for over a year to get lost messages back. Those matter to me. 

Suggested posts