Plan

Premium

Country

Spain

Device

BQ Aquaris X Pro

Operating System

Windows 10

A few months ago, my username suddenly change into random numbers. I've tried everything (login out on every device where i use Spotify, disconnecting Facebook from Spotify account). I dont know what to do... Hope you can help me.   🙂

(Sorry if my English is not pretty well)

Hace ya un tiempo que mi nombre cambió de un día para otro a ser solamente números aleatorios. He intentado todo, desde desvincular la cuenta de Facebook hasta cerrar sesión en todos los dispositivos. No sé que más hacer... Espero que me podáis echar una mano.   🙂

51fedf5984434bc4601696e1011f3bec.png

4 Replies

Hey @juantaztic.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this 🙂

It seems that your account was created via Facebook - those numbers are your username. If you used to be able to see your Facebook profile name (your display name), it's possible that you have not enabled Facebook data to be processed for your account, or that you have accidentally disabled this option. To change this, just head here and toggle on Process my Facebook data.

Let us know how it goes! If you're still having trouble, let us know and we'll see what else we can suggest 😉

Spoiler
I have exactly the same problem and it doesn´t work with me

Hey there @cobainsr!

Thanks for reaching out. We'll gladly help you out.

You ca try re-syncing your Spotify account with Facebook to get things working again. To do that:

1. On desktop, go to www.facebook.com/settings.
  2. Select Apps and websites in the left hand column.
  3. Find Spotify and click View and edit. Tip: If you don't see it, check the Expired tab.
  4. The Spotify app settings pop up. Select Remove App at the bottom of this pop up, then Remove to confirm.
  5. Go to https://www.spotify.com/signup and click Sign up with Facebook.
  6. You’ll receive a message requesting access. Select Okay.

This should refresh the connection and you should be able to see your Facebook name on the account.

Let us know how it goes. Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

Have a great day!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Not working 😞

Suggested posts