Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Mi perfil es distinto dependiendo de donde abra Spotify

Mi perfil es distinto dependiendo de donde abra Spotify

Mi nombre de perfil es distinto dependiendo de donde abra mi cuenta

PlanCuenta

Premium

Country

España

Device

Iphone 11 Pro/MSI GL65

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Si abro Spotify desde mi móvil Iphone 11 pro, salgo con el nombre que quiero  aparecer (Chenequein), aunque en mi cuenta me sale un número extraño de usuario: pp80nopkgf06bo7fb6dcb807. Si abro la comunidad de Spotify salgo como Cheneq. 

Quiero un único nombre para todo; Chenequein.

Además, estoy en trámites para conseguir Spotify For Artist y tengo miedo de que este lío pueda influirme negativamente en eso

No sé como solucionar esto y no veo de que manera puedo contactar con vuestro equipo de trabajo. Alguien puede facilitarme un correo electrónico aunque sea? Realmente necesito solución

Gracias.

thumbnail_Image (1).jpg
thumbnail_Image.jpg
1 Reply

Hey, @Cheneq 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I hope you don't mind I'm answering in English...

Actually, you need to differentiate these three names:

• "Chenequein" is your display name. The display name is a name that you set to be showed on your profile, app, playlists, and Friend Activity. You can change it if you want, following these steps here.
  • The combination of the bunch of numbers and letters (pp80nopkgf06bo7fb6dcb807) is your personal username. It's a premade and unique name that works like a Spotify ID. Each user has one different username. You cannot change the username, because it's used to process your individual data. More info here.
  • And finally, the community username doesn't need to be the same as your Spotify account, but if you want to change it, take a look at this article to get help with it.

And, don't worry! Your username, display name or community username will not cause you any issue with your Artist profile. Spotify for Artists is a standalone app and the data will not be merged with your "listener" account on Spotify.

Finally, if you want to be in touch with the Spotify Customer Support, you need to go here. And if you want to contact the Spotify for Artists Support, you need to reach out here.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts